What are cookies
Cookies are small text files stored on your computer. It is saved by a web browser at the request of the individual web pages you are browsing. Websites can retrieve the contents of the file. According to him, they will know which pages you have visited before, whether you have something in your cart or whether you are logged in. Cookies are necessary for the proper functioning of most larger sites on the Internet.
What types of files do we use
We can look at cookies in our online store according to their validity period or purpose.
- short-term cookies - valid for the duration of your visit and expire a few minutes after leaving the SPARKSHOP.cz website. They help the basic functions of the business.
- long-term cookies - valid for several days to months. They make it easier to set up the store when you return, help with logging in or reminding you of the SPARKSHOP e-shop offer in the advertising space of other sites.
- key (functional) cookies - without them the store will not work properly. For example, your cart contents may disappear or you may not be logged in.
- analytical - allow you to monitor site traffic and the use of various functions. According to them, we are trying to improve the SPARKSHOP.cz online store so that users are more satisfied with it.
- Tracking and remarketing - help us optimize the offer for customers and address them in advertising spaces on other websites.
- conversion - used to evaluate how advertising works and various ways in which users get to SPARKSHOP.cz.
Common internet browsers allow you to turn off the work with cookies in your settings. See your browser's help and follow the instructions. Keep in mind that with cookies turned off, the comfort of the shopping process can be significantly reduced.